Andy Warhol: Prints From the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation closed in the fall at the High Museum of Art and opens March 3, 2018 at the Palm Springs Art Museum. While we patiently await the opening of the Warhol exhibit at PSAM, we are delighted to see the reach and impact our exhibitions have throughout the community.
- 6,613 people attended July Second Sunday // Printmaking Demonstrations with the Atlanta Printmakers Studio
- 570 people attended Toddler Thursdays // Printing with Peppers // 4-square Panda
- 3,482 people attended First Friday // Warhol Factory Party // Atlanta Printmakers Studio Takeover
- 201 people attended Erin Shiner's talk
- 964 people attended Teen Night // The Factory